Privacy and cookies on our websites
We respect the privacy of our users and we want to use our sites in a safe manner. Below are the policy relating to the so-called Cookies. It concerns the company Smartcom found at https://smartcom.com.pl
- When you enter our websites, on your hard drive the cookies can be saved (called cookies), or small text files sent by our server or the server of Google.
- We don’t gather information saved on your computer, sent from our server, we do not collect nowhere and in no way process.
- In addition to the cookies sent from our server via our websites are sent from Google cookies, which are matched ads on Google modules to your interests.
- At any time you can disable the ability to save all or some cookies by modifying the settings in your web browser.
- If you choose to reject all cookies, you cannot use some of the content and services available on our sites, in particular those requiring login. Disabling cookies does not lack opportunities while browsing our sites.
How to disable cookies
If you are using a mobile device (phone, smartphone, tablet), see the options for privacy in the documentation on the website of the manufacturer of your device.